Monday, October 11, 2004

...I tried to avoid my Analysis of Friday's Debate

...but here it is...

I think it is funny that the Post is actually writing an article asking if Bush had a wire or a flack jacket on. Please report the news.

And did anyone notice that they killed the Brit. Hello, this is not page two information. Let's have him begging for his life every night for two weeks and then when he is killed not talk about it.

NOW the debate...

If I thought the VP debate felt like high school...I thought the rebutals were almost childish "did not" "did too" "did..." skits.

If Kerry could logically argue that the world is more dangerous because we removed Saddam Hussien from power I would vote for him. Anyone care to take up this challenge...

OR...can anyone argue that in Bush's term he had the most diffcult circumstances to deal with: first attack on american soil in over 50 years, major correction in the stock market, corporate accounting scandals, fighting two wars (afganistan and iraq), the end of 9 years of GDP per capita growth and an end to decreasing unemployment (both prior to his inaguration)? Does anyone believe that Al Gore would have done a better job?

Speaking of Al Gore, does anyone think John Kerry is a better canidate than Al Gore?

OK, Bush had several slips...he raised the tax credit to $1000 not by $1000, etc.

But Kerry's refering to Bush's campaign as a WMD was classic. (Causing my jaw to drop and think did he just say that? You must be kidding.)

I could go on...it made for good tv I suppose (did anyone see SNL's take on it. Pure art).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home