Monday, May 15, 2006

Nice Job/Good decision

So...this is an email from my dad...they came to our church Sunday and I was teaching Sunday school...this is the second time my parents have been when I was teaching (and coincidently both have been on mother's day)...

Great job covering the two books today... You kept the presentation concise, added side bar information, encouraged group participation, and beat your time deadline.

Your approach was better than any I have seen from name deleted, and boy would I like to see our group leader use your approach. Our group leader would have taken three one hour seessions to do what you did in about 40 minutes..., and with much fewer side information.

We are proud about who you are, but today's session made your mom ( on a day very special to her to spend time with you) and me "super proud".

Plus taking the time to visit your Grandmother was a nice decision. I am sure she was thrilled. Thanks for doing that.......

Love,
Dad

btw my grandma was in the hospital on saturday. she stopped taking her meds and eating. We beleive she was dehydrated, but now she is back on the mends. We just wonder if this was a cry for help or a hey I'm still a mother. If the latter, then our visit got her exactly what she wanted, attention. Sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home